Travel Awards for Student Group Visits
The trustees of the Douglas Bomford Trust are keen to support personal and professional development through student group visits within the UK and beyond.
A modest budget has been allocated for this purpose. Typically these visits are to related agricultural engineering colleges/universities, manufacturers and technical events.
Who is eligible
Students on taught courses in the United Kingdom and Ireland that have a strong agricultural engineering content.
How to apply
Applications may be either from a member of staff or a group of students and should provide the following information:
- Name of the College/University.
- Name, status and contact information for the lead organiser
- Place, time and duration of visit.
- Purpose of the visit.
- What will be achieved by the visit, including personal and professional development.
- How will this comply with the Trust’s objectives – refer to eligibility
- How will the visit be reported:
a. to the Trust and when
b. to others (who, how and when).
- Provide an itinerary for the visit.
- Itemise all costs associated specifically with the visit.
- Itemise all costs for which Trust funding is requested.
- Indicate how the remaining costs will be funded.
- Other comments.
Applications should be emailed to [email protected]