Other Awards less than £5000, including individual travel applications
Applications should state clearly but briefly (maximum 2 pages A4):
- The purpose of the ‘project’, travel proposal or other activity for which funding is required.
- The expected outcomes/benefits that will arise in terms of both personal, if appropriate, and the Trust’s objectives. (Refer to eligibility)
- An outline budget indicating where funding has been acquired or is required.
- The reason why Trust funding is required.
- In the case of individual applicants a brief CV should also be provided.
Applications should be submitted to [email protected]
If clarification is required at any stage this can be discussed with the Secretary.
The Trust may also request further information prior to considering the application.
What happens next?
- The Secretary assesses applications prior to consulting Trustees.
- Applicants are informed of the Trustees' decision.
- The decision of the Trustees is final.
- The Trustees will require a brief report highlighting the main benefits and outcomes of the project.
- The Trust expects recognition of our support eg: in reports, presentations and conference papers.
There is no timetable for applications.